Psa Nitrogen Generators Produce High Purity Nitrogen Gas
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PHND-100
- Purpose: Gas separation
- Application Fields: Chemical
- Machine Size: Medium
- Certification: ISO, CE, SGS
- Purity: 99.99%
- Pressure: 0.1~0.8 MPa
- Color: White, blue, Grey
- Dimension: 2500*1300*2900
- Name: Psa Nitrogen Generator
- Specification: SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 841960
- Usage: Nitrogen
- Parts: Adsorption Tower
- Noise Level: Low
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 100cbm/Hour
- Type: Skid-Mounted
- OEM: Acceptable
- Power Supply: 110V/220V/230V/240V/380V/400V
- Weight: 2900kg
- Trademark: Puhui
- Origin: Tianjin China
PSA Nitrogen generators have become the preferred source of producing on-site Nitrogen gas. Nitrogen plants based on Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology are very reliable and give many years of trouble free operation.
1, Details of Puhui PSA Nitrogen Generator.
Place of Origin: Tianjin China (Mainland)
Model: PFNH -200
Nitrogen ProductionRate: 200Nm3/h
Voltage: 220V Power(W): 0.1KW
Certification: SGS ,ISO9001
After-sales Service Provided: Overseas service center available
Dew point: -45ºC - -60ºC
capacity: 1-3000 Nm3/h
PSA Nitrogen Generator Work Principle
PSA nitrogen technology utilizes two towers which are filled with carbon molecular sieve (CMS). Compressed air enters the bottom of one tower. While the smaller oxygen molecules are adsorbed by the CMS, the larger nitrogen molecules pass through the sieve and are stored. Once the CMS of the working tower is saturated with oxygen, the regeneration of the CMS in the tower starts to work by depressurizing, and while another tower is switched to start the process over again.
Benefits From Puhui:
* Most reliable technology
* More advanced and more economical air separation modules. extremely low power consumption
* Simple engineering design, Less components = lower maintenance cost
* Automated Operation.
* Turn-key solution and pre-commissioned.
* Skid mounted design, easy installation.
* Durable Molecular Sieve and Steel Structures ensures longer life
Food and beverage industries
Aircraft & motor vehicle tires
Chemical and petrochemical industries
Metallurgy / heat treatment
Glass and lighting industry
Oil & Gas
Puhui Company Info:
We, Tianjin PU Hui Science & Technology Development Co., Ltd is located in Balitai Industrial Area, Jinnan District, Tianjin, China, it has good location and convenient traffics, and it is near to Binhai New District, covering the area of 15, 000 square meters. We are a young and active enterprise of science and technology development.
OUR COMPANY BUSINESS:
- PSA nitrogen generators
- General purpose nitrogen generators
- High purity nitrogen generators
- Membrane N2 generators
- Nitrogen Purification Equipment
- PSA O2 generators
- Industrial oxygen generators
- Medical oxygen generators
- Membrane O2 generators
- Spare parts&Cosumables of N2/ O2 generators
- Equipment selection and matching, technician training, installation and commissioning.
Are you manufacturer or Trade Company?
We are OEM professional High efficient Skid mounted oxygen plant cost factory, founded in 1997.
2. What's the order psa nitrogen generator process?
a. Inquiry---provide us all clear requirements.
b. Quotation---official quotation form with all clear specifications.
c. Printing file--- PDF, Ai, CDR, PSD, the picture resolution must be at least 300 dpi.
d. Contract confirmation---provide correct contract details.
e. Payment terms--- T/T 30% in advanced, balanced before shipment.
f. Production---mass production
g. Shipping--- by sea, air or courier. Detailed picture of package will be provided.
h. Installation and commissioning
3.What terms of payment you use?
T/T, L/C etc.
4. How to get a prompt quotation?
When you send the inquiry to us, pls kindly send it with below technical information.
1) N2 flow rate: _____Nm3/hr( or How many cylinders do you want to fill per day(24hours))
2) N2 purity: _____%
3) N2 discharge pressure: _____Bar
4) Voltages and Frequency : ______V/PH/HZ